IBS

Philippians 3:9 "I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with himself depends on faith."

We so often try to make ourselves right with God through our own actions and end up failing because of it. Then it becomes this cycle of feeling like we are making ourselves feel right but then one bad thing happens and we fall apart and think its all Gods fault. We need to sacrifice our need for the thought of having control and being able to do things on our own. Instead we need to realize that God called us to give it all to Him, to open up and have a fellowship with Him that comes from a relationship built on trust and faith. And that's not it He doesn't just want you to process it on the inside, He gives us people who are here to listen and to have a fellowship that is centered on lifting up God in each others life. Life is just taking one step of faith at a time and being okay that you don't know what the step after that will look like. But having trust that He is God and will direct you when the time is needed. He doesn't leave us to do things on our own, even if it feels like He is silent in the moment He is still there and helping you through life. You just have to continue pressing on and taking the little steps that eventually turn into bigger steps of faith because you realize more what the sound of Gods voice is in your life. God is showing me that there are people here that actually care and will take the time to listen and help me through what God is revealing in my life. He is showing me that I need to trust Him and through that I need to open up more with people and allow them into my life and what is truly going on. Through doing this I am seeing the benefit and it is helping me process through things better than when I would internalize everything.

Application:
Talk about what God is showing me today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS