IBS

Luke 2:46 " Three days later they finally discovered him in the Temple, sitting among the religious teachers, listening to them and asking questions."

If this does't encourage us to ask questions I don't know what does. Jesus Himself stayed and listened and asked questions. This just shows how important it is to think beyond what you hear and see but to really soak in as much as you can. I know for myself I don't use the guest pastors that come down and speak into our lives enough. I will sit in their teachings, listen to some stories afterwards but then go on with my day and not ask a single question because I figured others would. The more we ask questions the better we can be at spreading Gods word. We should be asking God questions, inquire of the Lord, that's how we can grow in Him. But we shouldn't just ask questions and then move on, no we need to learn how to wait and listen for the Lords response. When we become more accustomed to waiting on the Lord we learn more about what the Lords voice sounds like, and our relationship grows with Him.

Application:
I will write down 3 questions for God, and pray about them and learn to listen for a response.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS