IBS

1 Peter 4:7 " The end of the world is coming soon. Therefore, be earnest and disciplined in your prayers."

It really does seem like the world is going to end soon with all the earthquakes, fires, hurricanes, and so much more. This should make us excited because that means Jesus is coming back soon. We should be pressing into the Lord more and one way to do that is by prayer. It can be hard to have a disciplined prayer life. I know for me I can get distracted in the middle of a prayer and start thinking of some random thing that doesn't even matter or bring honor to the Lord. It can be hard but when we do pray we really do see the fruits that come from talking with the Lord. A way that the Lord has been working on me in my prayer life is to pray about praying so that its truly meaning full. Also that I would learn to listen in the midst of my prayers, because I tend to ramble and forget that prayer is a two way radio not just me throwing everything at the Lord and not expecting an answer. So trying to in the middle of prayers just be expectant that Jesus will respond and to calm my mind and to just wait on the Lords response has been a trial in its self because I want an answer now but Hes saying to just wait.
Application:
I will pray about waiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS