IBS

Philippians 3:8 " Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ."

Wow that is a humbling statement that everything is worthless compared to knowing Christ. How often do we not truly sit down to take the time to actually know and acknowledge the power and value that Christ is Lord and that He is all powerful. I know that for myself I get into the habit of thinking that what is going on is too much for God but that's completely wrong and I have been praying to see that God is all powerful and now when ever I have the thoughts that diminish Gods value I instantly get convicted, and He is showing me more and more every day how powerful He truly is, my thoughts are now starting to change to those honoring the Lords true value. Also its crazy how much God cares for us and wants a relationship with us and how far He will go to reach us. We just need to see or get to the point of brokenness to understand and experience that everything else in life is pointless and will only bring pain except for Christ Himself. When we realize that everything is worthless we can come to terms with sacrificing what God is calling us to give to Him because we know that what God has for us is greater then the things He's asking us to surrender over to Him.

Application:
I will journal today about the things God is showing me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS