IBS week 8

John 15:15 "I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn't confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me."

Reading this makes me want to serve the Lord more and more out of love. What high king would have friends such as us, and choose to not call us his slaves. He could have any friends he would like but He chose us. This shows just how trustworthy the Lord is. We can confide in Him with whatever we are going through and we can trust that He is there listening and wanting to help. For me I'm learning that I don't trust the Lord as much as I thought I did and just seeing this helps me learn to trust more and more each day. It's also really amazing to know that we are told what God in heaven is telling Jesus. He wants a relationship with us not just a one sided prayer life, but a true relationship where we can confide everything to Him. God is working on me to keep my walls down when it comes to going deeper with Him. So that I am able to have that deep relationship with Him without any trace of fear.

Application:
I will write 3 reasons why I can trust the Lord tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS