Week 5

Philippians 4:11 " Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have."

I have a problem of not being content with what I have, and like the verse says not that I was in need, but instead I think I was just always looking for the next thing and the next situation. Instead of being focused on what God had for me in that season of life. If I wasn't so focused on the future I wouldn't have missed what God had for me then. Like right now because we now know where our field locations our it is very easy to just want to skip to that next season, but instead I'm needing to focus on the now while preparing for the future at the same time because what I'm learning now will carry over to field time. God has always been providing for what ever I need, and He knew where I was going to be heading way before I knew, and has been preparing the way the whole time. I don't need to worry about the next thing or what I need because God is always providing and will give me what I need when I need it.

Application: I will pray about Costa-Rica with Sarah today and tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS