week 4

Revelations 1:9 " I, John, am your brother and your partner in suffering and in God's Kingdom and in the patient endurance to which Jesus calls us. I was exiled to the island of Patmos for preaching the word of God and for my testimony about Jesus."

I would like to say that I have the endurance and perseverance to be like John. What great faith does it take to trust that the Lords plan for you was to be imprisoned on an island? It wold be hard but obviously possible, I think it would have to start out being faith full in the little things unto God. Also what does it take to be imprisoned on an island, being that stead fast and focused on God to even have that be a possible consequence is beyond what most of us think possible for God to call us to. But it is a possibility that when we give God the control of our lives He could call us to something crazy but also there is a possibility of Him calling you to something that might seem more "mundane". When we give control to God anything could happen and we have to be open to whatever He is calling you to.

Application:
Pray for God to reveal Him self more and more to me each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS