week 4

Luke 21:19 “By standing firm, you will win your souls.” (NLT)


How does it look to stand firm, and stand firm in what? We should be standing firm in the Lord and deepen our roots in Him so that when a storm comes we are like a tree firm in our foundation. Now how do we stand firm, from what I’m learning to stand firm is letting go 100 percent of everything. Which can be hard at times and can be easy to just hold onto that little thing that the Lord is calling you to let go. And when you finally realize that it is exaughsting to hold onto that last part and finally give it to the Lord it is freeing and brings a great joy that can only come from the Lord. By doing that it is freeing up your soul for whatever the Lord is wanting you to do and where ever He may send you. The Lord has been working on me these past couple weeks of letting go and I feel like I truly let everything go and surrendered it all to the Lord. It helped me to do this by writing down my prayer and actually seeing it and rereading it to hear the truths from the Lord. When we do this our souls are not our own but the Lords which is a victory because He has the best motives for us and has a great plan for all of us.


Application:
I will journal for the next 2 days to see what the Lord has been doing throughout my days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS