IBS week 7.2

1 Corinthians 9:22 "When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some."

This is showing that it is important to be able to sympathize and relate with people so that people see that you are trying to build relationships with them and show Christ through that. Not just being a bible thump-er but actually caring about them. We always try to make others change to be more like us when in reality it should be us who changes, we don't need to change per-say but have more of an understand of where people are coming from and be able to relate to them not just judge them. It says doing every thing I can to save some, how often do we not go all out because it could cause us to go out of our way and we just stop. When God is asking for all of us in every moment to be His vessels. We should care about every one because God cares about every one in every situation, not just certain people but all.

Application:
Pray to see people the way God sees them, and for a changed heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS