IBS week 6.3

Romans 6:16 "Don't you realize that you become the slave of whatever you choose to obey? You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living."

How easy is it for us to become a slave of something and not realize it tell later. We have a choice it says and most of the times we choose everything besides God without even knowing it. But when we choose to not follow God it brings more pain and despair, and eventually death. We don't get to see the great things that the Lord had planned for our lives because we thought our way would be better. I know I have had times of thinking that I have control over my life and that I will make it great. But then I get humbled by God and I ultimately realize and, have to keep reminding myself, that Gods ways are greater than my own, and to stop trying to take the reigns back into my own hands. When we make an actual choice to follow Gods will it brings a different perspective to life because you know that it is greater than yourself and it gives all the glory to God. Which brings freedom and peace.
Application:
Pray to do Gods will not my own

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS