IBS week 6.1

Hebrews 5:8 " Even though Jesus was God's son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered."

This is comforting because it showed that Jesus was just as human as us. Where He was tempted in the same things as us, the only difference was that we fell into the sin and Jesus didn't. Instead He learned obedience. If we would learn from how Jesus lived we would save ourselves so much trouble and grow in obedience much easier and faster. For me my actions weren't necessarily disobedient but my thoughts would not be honoring and I would take my own time on getting around to being obedient, which did not end well. Then while doing what I was told my attitude would not be the best, especially if it were my parents telling me what to do and if I was doing something wrong. If it were other people I would do what I needed to right away and with a good attitude. Before coming to Ignite God was showing me that my attitude towards my parents was not right, but I personally don't think I changed my attitude all that much until the week before coming to Guatemala. Since being here I'm trying to have a good attitude and a good heart for the things that I do. And keeping the mind set that whatever your doing do it unto the Lord has helped keep my thoughts in the right perspective more than they were at home.

Application:
I will not complain today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS