IBS week 3

Ephisians 5:15-17 “ So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.”

It is very easy to get into the routine of not realy thinking about our actions, and what they mean. To just fall into a routine of not being bad but not being the best either, and not making the most of each day. When we do this we could miss out on many opportunitys that the Lord has put in our lives. When our eyes are not focused on the Lord but of the world we start to act up and then think that the Lord is not speaking to us. When in reality God has provided many opportunities for us and we just walked right by them without a blink of an eye. God wants us to understand His will for our lives and to do this we need to be focoused more on Him daily. Which is not always easy and takes constant focous on growing with the Lord. Before I came to Ignite I would read the bible here and there but would not get much or any out of what I read but it was more of a check off list of okay I did that and now I can go on with my day. But since being here  God has been showing me that He wants all my life, not just part and for me to keep reading the bible and pressing into Him everyday even if I don’t hear from Him at the moment. Because God is good and dosn’t want me to miss the opportunitys He has put in my life He has put the desire for me to grow deeper in my walk with Him.

Application:

  • Today I will read my bible at least three times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS