IBS week 3

Psalm 111:10  “ Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom. Praise him forever!”  (NLT)

“The  fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.” (NKJ)

How do we obey the Lord? Obeying the Lord could be responding to the Holy Spirit when He convicts us of something or tells us to do something and we then do it. Where disobeying could be rejecting the Holy Spirt which is just trying to comfort us and give us counsle. Also following the world and not what the Lord calls us to do. When we disobey the Lord we don’t give ourselves the chance to recieve the wisdom the Lord is so willing to give out. This past couple of weeks I’ve been struggling to give God the full control of my life, I Iike to think that I have some sort of controll,  and because of not fully surrendering and obeying God. I could have missed out on reciving some wisodm from Him at that time where now I have to wait. It has been an every day thing of surrendering my ”controll” to the Lord and just trustong that He has a will and that I will recive wisdom in Gods timing and not to worry about it. God wants to give us a heart for wisdom because then we will live out His will here on Earth and bring glory to His name.

Application:

  • I will continue surrendiering my need for controll to the Lord everd day for the next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS