IBS Week 1

Matthew 8:9-10
“I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say, “Go,” and they go, or “Come,” and they come. And if I say to my slaves, “Do this,” they do it. When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, “ I tell you the truth, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel! “ (NLT)

Reading this I get convicted because in the past there has been times where I heard God say go but I chose not to because it would have been out of my comfort zone. Even now there are still times where I question Gods decisions but I know thats not what He wants for me, so little by little I have been trying to trust when God says go and I go. For instence when I heard the call to go to Ignite and said yes to the Lord, that decision has helped me grow deeper in my faith with Him. I want to keep growing in that faith so that there is not even an ounce of doubt left in my mind for the future when I here Him say go. Since being here God has been showing me that I need to let my need for controll go and that He has a plan for my future. That is all God asks for us to do is to have faith in Him and trust that He has us in His hands wherever we may be.
Application:

  • My room mates will help keep me acountable that when ever I start doubting God about my future we will pray and I will surrendor it to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS