IBS week 1

Luke 8:22-25 “ One day Jesus said to his disciples,” Let’s cross to the other side of the lake.” So they got into a boat and srarted out. As they sailed across, Jesus settled down for a nap. But soon a fierce storm came down on the lake. The boat was filling with water, and they were in real danger. The disciples went and woke him up, shouting, “Master, Master, we’re going to drown!” When Jesus woke up, he rebucked the wind and the reaging waves. Suddenly the storm stopped and all was calm. Then he asked them, “ Where is your faith?” The discipes were terrified and amazed. “Who is this man?” they asked each other. “When he gives a comand, even the wind and waves obey him!”

This shows that God knows what is going to happen when we follow HIm, He dosnt promise that it will always be easy but He is always there, and we know that He has a plan no matter what. Even if it seems like He is being silent or in case of this passage taking a nap. God is still watching over us. Why is it that the second things start getting tough we start questioning and calling out to God like He dosnt know what is happening. He is there with us and wants us to just have a speck of faith in Him that He will work things out in the end. An experience I have with this is that where my knee got kicked dead on by another horse. At first I thought I was fine but then the pain went through my leg and I could barley walk. I was worried I would be out for the rest of the season, I had to look towards God even though I had no clue what would happen but then a couple of weeks later I could walk normal again and was fine. God knew what was going to happen even though I didnt, and was doubting His faith fullness. It is easy to start doubting God, but at the same time He has showed us more reasin why to trust HIm than not.
Application:

  • I will reflect on my day and write about how God provided.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS week 8.1

IBS Week 1

IBS